So this next journey would be another turning point indeed as I take photos everyday and update my happenings! Below is photo of Day 1! I got the top and shorts specially for photo-taking ok? Not to be worn at other times! Hahaha...
Friday, February 15, 2008
Day 1 - RTP Blog Roll Shred
I came across the amazing video of Adam Waters just last week and he is a total inspiration! And guess what? He's the first to comment in my blog too! Woot! Thank you Adam!
So this next journey would be another turning point indeed as I take photos everyday and update my happenings! Below is photo of Day 1! I got the top and shorts specially for photo-taking ok? Not to be worn at other times! Hahaha...
So this next journey would be another turning point indeed as I take photos everyday and update my happenings! Below is photo of Day 1! I got the top and shorts specially for photo-taking ok? Not to be worn at other times! Hahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's the sprit Veronica! Shred hard and you'll be in the ShredderSphere in 30 days time. I look forward to seeing your progress.
Adam
Post a Comment