First day back at training after recovering from fever. Felt so weak. Everything seemed heavier. And my burpees was only at 75. Really found it tough to smile just now. Even my deadlift is wrong! What's happening?! Never imagined one week off training to do so much damage. Really not sure how long I'll take to lose 10 kg. Can someone console me please? I need lots of motivation, love and encouragement. Stop nagging for goodness sake! Affirmation is the way to go. My heart is so broken now. I really want to cut this fat badly. I feel like I've to start all over again, strengthening and building up the muscles.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Veronica, these kind of events are turning points. The question is "how bad do you want it?" You can use this to harden your resolve and move yourself to make even quicker gains than before. Plus, in one week from now where will you be? You may even be close to where you were before! The only way to find out is keep shredding hard!
Adam
Post a Comment