Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 6 - RTP Blog Roll Shred

Ok... I got completely drained when I reached home yesterday. It was the first day of TOM. I am so bloated now that I am going to stay away from the camera for this time.

I am still wondering how to stay sane with my eating when the monthly cycle is here. The craving for something salty really got to me last evening and I gave in to the duck meat! Am I allowed extra calories during this period? Heheh...

Tomorrow is the 15th day of the Chinese New Year. People eat 'Tang Yuan' on this day.
In Chinese, Tang is soup and Yuan is round, which implies reunion, fully satisfaction.
'Tang-Yuan' are sweet glutinous balls made by sweet rice and served with hot sugar water. It's kind of sticky. Some are dipped in red color to make it prettier. Later, the variety of Tang-Yuan are invented. Tang-Yuan are filled with different ingredients inside such as red bean paste, creamy peanut or sesame paste. Also, Tang-Yuan can be served with whole red bean or whole peanut soup and become a tasty dessert. Imagine the calories!

I'll have to really be careful and prepare my own food to the lunch celebration tomorrow!

Meals
0900 - Chicken
1230 - Fish
1530 - Almonds, chinese rojak (u wouldn't want to know what this is! SINFUL!)
1830 - Chicken
2130 - Shake

Weights Training for 30 min.
Bike sprint for 30:30 for 15 min.

No comments: