Heeeey... so this is Day 3! Got my photos taken early today, after back from morning walk/run. I feel hyper today so probably gonna dig out some workout videos later. Today's scale reads 62.9kg! Goal for the week - get to 61.9kg.
I got a wedding invite end of the year and was asked by my friend to be her usher coordinator. Hmm... something to work towards! Got at least 10 months ahead of me, heheh. I wonder how I would look like in a tube dress whahaaha. Prepare to drool guys, lol!
Will update on meals later.... off to drink my protein shake now. Later! :)


1 comment:
HI Veronica! thanks for the comments on my blog. glad you liked my old wedding photo. also, welcome to the RTP blog roll. in no time you will be a part of the shreddersphere! losing weight seems to take forever when you look at it everyday...but wait a few weeks or months and you'll look back and think it went by so fast and look how thin you are! keep at it. don't give up! 10 months might seem a long way off but it will be here before you know it! push hard and you will accomplish your goal.
ok i blabbed on long enough.
i check back later to see how you are doing!
Post a Comment