Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Zealous!

Suddenly realised I am very 'siao onz' about this healthy lifestyle. I wouldn't have realised till my coach said 4x in a row is not good. I was wondering if I should go tomorrow and then rest till Monday. The advice: "Cycle tomorrow." Ok... In my mind I am already thinking of doing it in morning and then evening again. Oops. Am I overzealous over this? Reminds me of the earlier days in Cali where I'll pop in every night for some workout.

Today I didn't feel much soreness. Probably my body has gotten used to the continuous weights and squats. I don't feel I've worked out hard enough tonight. Think the weights are too easy, like Jon said. But I certainly don't want to have another episode of not being able to walk down the stairs properly. That's too 'ouch-ful' to endure. Tried something new today. Errr....forgot what it's called, haha. The bar was against my neck and on my shoulders and I had to do a front squat. Coach thinks I am bouncing around too much. Him: Stop bouncing! Me thinking: Hey that's what happens when you have too much fats ok.... Btw, he's got sharp ears so I've learnt not to mutter anything negative under my breath, lol. He did caught me muttering 'evilish', oops.

I think I was not focusing during training today. Was my first day back at work after a week rest and was in 'screen saver' mode when I reached gym. I'll be more focused tomorrow for the bike and give my best.

Colleagues at work are aware I am back to healthy eating mode. Lunchtime approaches and someone would pop by and ask "Eating in?" Haha.... after a few days, it became more like a greeting rather than a question. I had a few noses coming into the pantry just now as I was cooking my garlic florentine fish. The aroma was just too tempting for them lol. Here's a sample pic of my lunch today. Looks good yea? Maybe I should open a cafe, heheh.

No comments: