Public holiday today! Will be going to a missionary's place in late morning. We are going to try a new recipe for chicken. Yum yum.... if it turns out good, I'll use it for my meals over the next few weeks.
Went training last night. Gave the Christmas presents to everyone. Not everyone turned up though. So I left some with Derek and told him to help give out the remainder, heheh.
Last nite was my third day of consecutive training. He advice not to do that. Ok... but actually the workout are not tiring enough not to come 3 days straight. I can still manage. Did the deadlift, lunges, rows, and kettlebell swing. I like the deadlift. Besides the lunges, which he knows is my favorite. I hate the overhead press or something. It's a killer. My weights are increased sooner than I thought...
My weight went up by 0.5kg this week!!!! Edwin says it's muscle. Humph. I don't like to see extra numbers. But well what really counts is the measurement. Will record another set tomorrow or on Saturday.
1 Day Count Down to Retreat!!!! YAY!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment