Clean diet started again on 29 Nov 07 and training, 4 Dec 07. Restarted because after cutting down from 83kg to 67kg, I've been plateauing for months. Gave up trying and went into bad eating habits (what to do... I've a busy social life lol) With professional advice and training, I've no doubt the scale will start inching downwards again!!! In fact, my weight as of today is 63kg. That's due to additional and frequent meals, with right workouts. I miss doing steady state cardio though... but I guess it is true that is only good till a certain point. Now, weights training does the job pretty well and fast too. I am still getting used to getting out of the gym so quickly.
Can't say I like my coach very much though, he's good at giving out killer workouts. Lord have mercy!!! My thighs are so sore each time after training. Was not able to walk down the stairs last weekend without 'ouching'! Thank God I was on course the whole day, so I don't have to move much. But the pain is worthwhile, considering the amount of fats I am losing and will lose.
Sidenote to coach: So yes, I'll continue showing up in your gym coach! (I would feel more motivated if there are more cute guys around though!) U are going to be so pestered by me in the days ahead, hohoho. =D
My measurements (in cm) as of 4 Dec are:
Arm: L36, R35
Thigh: L55.3, R58.4
Waist: 88
Hips: 105
Shoulders: 44
I've decided to take photos every fortnight and so the next set will be taken on 18 Dec. Hopefully will be able to spot some positive changes. All those squats and burpees has got to be worth it! Becos I am worth it... (sounds familiar? Heheh)
To end off today's log, here are my 83kg photos (don't faint pls...):

No comments:
Post a Comment