Thursday, December 13, 2007

Motivated!

I am logged in now because I know it'll be very late when I get home tonight. Here I am 7:47am in the office, getting ready for the office devotions. Today will be a long day, I've a prayer meeting tonight and thereafter chill out with some cell members.

Feeling good today. Not much sores/aches. I don't think coach pushed me too hard last night. Probably he doesn't want me to overdo it. Anyway, I won't be going to the gym till Monday. So the bike will be my buddy this 2 days!

Guess what? I was away from this keyboard for 3 min as the sweet cleaning auntie wanted to vacuum my work area. She started to comment that I seemed to have lost weight during the holidays (I was clearing leave). Woohoot! Somebody notices! Spent about 1 min showing her the various moves I did during training. I feel so motivated for the day already!!!! Thank You Lord!

I am amazed the way my scale numbers are dropping. Wish I had gone to the coach earlier! I had cut down to 57kg twice but after months of plateauing, got disheartened and put on 10kg!!!! Really glad to see some positive changes. I am starting to really enjoy training. Hmm.... still trying out how to smile after all those killing weights. To smile, you have to activate muscles too ok! For now, I'll just let my heart do the smiling.... Who cares if you see me smile, I am happy anyway hahaha! Never judge according to appearance, lol.

Here's some pics of my food stuff. A healthy lunch for me while my colleagues tuck into sinful wanton noodles, a fridge full of foochow fishballs (thanks to Mum!), the personal collection of spices and seasonings I keep in the office for my cooking, and my fav mushroom fish soup!
Have a blessed day, everyone! Stay healthy!



No comments: