I would love to do this with my kids when I become a mum! Awesome kids!
Yikes.... I had bubble tea after the course yesterday. Anyway, reached home and went onto the elliptical machine for some fast interval workout. It feels a little like cycling, just that I am not seated. I can go harder on this than on the bike. Great that when it rains and I can't go to the park, this machine is here in my room! No chance of excuses and saying "It's inconvenient". Hahaha. I feel like getting one punch bag/man. There's space for one more machine. Hahaha. I don't need much walking space in my room. Just need a path from door to bed and that's enough!
Also need to think of my books! Too many... Will pass some on to the office library and then see if anyone is interested in the remaining. Let me know if you want. I'll try to come up with a list over the week.
Today, it'll be elliptical interval again. Tomorrow back to training. (I've to get hold of Edwin's email/hp since Jon will be overseas. Then any questions I have can be answered soonest). I feel embarrassed about asking so many questions but well there's so much to absorb for the sake of a better health and living. I know there'll be no regrets.
My rest was on Thur I think. Mind was too clouded that day to do anything. All's fine now... continue to focus and celebrate life! SMILE! May the joy of the Lord be your strength.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment