Monday, December 17, 2007

Guess what? I left my purse at home today! Thank God I've some coins left in my ezlink pouch... can you imagine having no money to pay for a coffee????? Phew!

But my ezlink is down to the last dollar too. Shoots, everything seem to go down altogether.

I'll have to borrow some cash from my colleague for transport. Won't have problems with lunch since I cook in office and the stuff I need are in the fridge already.


Tonight will be training night. Should be with Edwin/Derek? Not sure how many coaches there are actually, lol. I hope to get some interval training done at technopark during lunch. There aren't many people who use the gym which is good. I won't want people watching me pant while I do my burpees!


Something to be thankful for. Over the last couple of days, people who havn't seen me in a week have been commenting that I look smaller( ie lost weight). My churchmate thought it's because I had diarrhoea (eaten bad 'laksa') the last couple of weeks, haha. The few things I notice about the last couple of weeks:

1) Slimmer neck. (Still big la, but can tell it's slightly less fat)

2) Smaller calves. (And I thought cycling would make them grow bigger! What an idiot I've been)

3) Smaller face. (Flesh around the jaw area is shrinking).


With previous experience, I think my weightloss is more evident when I reach 62kg. That's when the changes really take place. But now since I am doing weights more than steady state cardio, the results are faster and more evident. I can't wait to get down to 56kg and pig out for my first cheatmeal! Coach's aim is to get me down to 50kg with lean muscle mass. But yikes, I still think it's heavy. We shall see how it goes. Here's me before training started at 78kg:

No comments: