skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Downtime...
I've been sick the last couple of days. Cough, running nose, fever of 38 degrees. It's been a long time since this happened. Usually it's only a flu bug and gone within a week. This dragged for 2 weeks before erupting into the above. This virus is spreading round the office. It even sounded like a symphonic band on Tue! All the sneezing and coughing.... I used up half a roll of toilet roll to clear my running nose overnight! Had a day of rest yesterday and it was a good one. Today I was back at the office, feeling better and the fever has gone down a little. Thanks to plenty of water, lemons and big jug of chrysantemum! Here's what it looks like! So much water! Oops forgot to add, "EAT MORE VEG" too!
I am also taking fish oils everyday to curb my pimples. I want them gone before Chinese New Year starts! Weighed just now and it reads 61.2!!! Wow... it's amazing what sickness can do to weightloss. I pray it's not muscle loss. I am eating as normal. Adhering to the eating habits (even though everything tastes so bland with my tastebuds on strike!). I am craving badly for chicken wings and peanut butter. Can't wait to hit the hawker centre soon after I get well!Training will resume next week. I have decided to take this week off. So far, my weight has not gone up due to the lack of it. Coach kept egging me to stay active, do cycling, walking.... He's not getting me off the hook so easily, haha! Stay healthy everyone, and... EAT YOUR VEG!
No comments:
Post a Comment